Monday, October 12, 2015

Mentoring Young People with Disabilities in Kilimanjaro

There is nothing as hard as growing up without understanding yourself or even worse finding means of skipping the hurdles that life presents. Living with spina bifida was a challenge for me before I met someone who I could journey with.
I however, thank God because I found one mentor who journeyed with me and in the same way I was able to mentor young people with spina bifida and hydrocephalus in Kilimanjaro through CCBRT Moshi
 

It was an inspiring and fun moment as we learnt together about our basic rights as people with disabilities, life skills and basic information on spina bifida and hydrocephalus. We had class lessons, group discussions, fun evening and inspirational movie night.
 
As I was leaving the young people were happy and full of positive energy than I found them.
 
Keep praying with me friends!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HATA SASA BADO NAONA KAMA TUPO WOTE, SEMINA YENU NI KUMBUKUMBU ISIYOKWISHA KWETU.

Anonymous said...

Nice work God bless

Opetsi said...

Santos Chuwa asante sana, naomba Mungu atufungulie njia mwakani tena. Thank you very much God bless too!